Friday, July 17, 2009

What A Week!

Seriously...busy, busy week...mostly all the doctor appointments I mentioned in a previous entry. We had so many that Jeff actually forgot about one on Tuesday and had to reschedule it for Thursday. Thankfully, he won't get in trouble for it since he was SIQ (sick in quarters) due to the pain he was having from his spinal block...and he's still hurting worse than he was before he had the procedure. I seriously hope the docs don't think they're gonna do another one!

My dentist appointment yesterday went well. They've been watching a couple of spots on my lower right side, and I did admit to them that area has been more sensitive the past couple of months. They wanted to take some x-rays so they could check those spots for cavities, but since there is a possiblity I could be pregnant, we all decided it was best to hold off. I told them I should find out by the beginning of next week, and if I'm not, I have to call and come in to have them done....and hopefully no cavities...what I really hope is that I get to call them saying the x-rays won't be able to be done for another nine months! I can hope, right?

Today I spent some time working in the back yard while Jessica played in the pool. And, boy, did I work up a sweat!!! After a couple of hours I took a break and sat down in a chair with my feet in the pool. Jessica thought it would be funny to douse me with water using her plastic cup...so needless to say, I ended up as wet as she was! I'm now showered and clean, and she's upstairs in my bed watching Dora. Betcha she's gonna take a good nap today...if she's not asleep already! I might just go upstairs and check. ttfn!

No comments: