After Wednesday's events I've been trying to look at the bright side of things, even though it sure as heck isn't easy sometimes....but when I sit back and think about it, there are A LOT of good things in my life.
The doctor was right. We can still try natural conception....and we've been having fun doing so and will continue doing so, lol! After I thought about everything, I realized that we still have the upper hand....an advantage, so to speak. Since I did take clomid this cycle and know that there are four follicles, hopefully there will be more than one egg that is released during ovulation which will increase our chances of pregnancy...so I guess that medication wasn't wasted after all. Besides...Jessica was conceived naturally, so maybe...just maybe...we could get lucky this cycle as well!
And speaking of our little girl....I still can't believe she's three now...THREE!!! She has blessed our lives in so many different ways I couldn't even begin to explain. Sometimes I stare at her in awe, because it has been truly amazing to watch this tiny little baby that we created together change and grow into this incredibly smart and vivacious child whose eagerness and excitement to learn, see, and experience new things has given me the chance to see life through a child's eyes again. Being a parent is truly a gift. I know that here lately we've been so focused on ttc again, but like I said in my last entry, not a day goes by that we don't thank our lucky stars for her. I look at her and see our little miracle--I know it's not impossible for us to get pregnant, but it sure as heck ain't easy.
And Jeff....I'm so lucky to have such an amazing husband who is willing and determined to go through all this with me. I couldn't do it without his love and support! He is my rock.
Always remember...."What is most valuable is not what we have in our lives but who we have in our lives."
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment