This weekend turned out to be another lazy one....not much accomplished, lol! It's nice to have those, but I told Jeff that this next week and the following weekends we need to get busy and finish up all the small stuff around the house--painting the banister, cutting holes for the doorknobs in the closet doors, and a few other random things.
We did take Jessica to see Ice Age 3 yesterday. She liked it, but she was a little bit more fussy this time and sat in my lap the whole movie...can't complain there! I think it was a combination between her waking up too early in the morning and being tired, and also the dinosaurs scaring her a bit. It turned out to be a cute movie. We'll definetely end up buying it to finish out our collection.
This week is chalked full of medical appointments. Tuesday Jeff has an appointment with his primary care provider. Wednesday Jessica has her 3yr check-up, and Thursday I have a dentist appointment. Tomorrow Jeff is having his spinal block done which he's worried about and so am I. I think they're actually gonna give him anestesia to knock him out to do the procedure, so we'll be there for a couple of hours at least. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment