At about 3:30 Jeff and I took Jessica outside to play in her wading pool. I realized we had forgotten some of her pool toys in the house, so I walked back to the door, grabbed the handle, and turned. It was locked. We had locked ourselves out of our own house!
Jeff went around and checked the front door and windows....all were locked! We had no keys and no cell phones, lol! After debating about what to do, we went over to the neighbors to see if they could help or had any suggestions. He was outside as we walked up and recommended using his ladder to check the upstairs windows. The first one...our bedroom....was unlocked!!! I was so relieved!
Now we're sitting back laughing at it, and needless to say, I'll always have my keys with me when we go out the back door again, lol!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment