Thursday, July 23, 2009

Randomness 2

Jeff is currently talking on the phone to a friend about WoW while kicking a soccer ball back and forth down the hallway with Jessica, lol!

His back is not getting any better. He's considering asking his doc for a referel to talk with a surgeon to see if he is even a canidate for surgery...he's tired of hurting and I hate seeing him in pain. Anything is better than nothing at this point.

Jessica is our new back seat driver. She knows that a red light means stop and a green light means go and she doesn't hesitate to tell us either, lol! Jeff drove through a yellow light this afternoon, and all we here from the backseat is "NO, NO DADDY!!! It's not green!" LOL! What's even funnier is that she figured all this out on her own! It's amazing how much children learn just from observing!!!

Oh, that annoying monthly visitor did show up this past weekend...ugh! I already have an appointment for the mid-cycle ultrasound next Thursday, and I have to start taking clomid tonight. I just told Jeff to not let me forget, and he says, "So Chloe is gonna come back again!" Only my husband, lol!

No comments: