A couple days ago WalMart.com finally had the twin bed we've been looking at for Jessica in stock. We ordered it! And we saved close to $50 bucks due to the site-to-store pick-up! WOOT!!! It'll take a couple of weeks to arrive, but it's be well worth the wait! On Sunday we went ahead and bought a matress for it. I took down her crib/toddler bed and the new matress has been in Jessica's room with new sheets and bedding ever since. She likes it and there is definetely more room for all her stuffed animals! LOL!
Yesterday afternoon I developed a headache that lasted all night...despite taking my last prescribed 800mg ibprofin. It wasn't quite a migraine, but I suspect it would have been if I wouldn't have taken that last pill. At 4:30 this morning...after taking another 3 regular ibprofins...it finally went away. And I was finally able to get some well-needed sleep, even if it was only 3 hours. Needless to say, I will definetely be taking a nap with Jessica this afternoon. Ugh....I hate headaches like that...with a passion!
Jeff's working hours have changed....again! Instead of 9-5, he's now working 8-3....which is actually better cause 1) he'll be working one less hour during the day, lol, and 2) he'll be home earlier in the afternoon! Yay!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment