I've spent about three hours every day for the past three days organizing the upstairs closets. After buying a 6ft shelf and installing it in the guest bedroom closet, I finished organizing everything in there...mostly Christmas decorations and baby paraphernalia....and moved on to Jessica's closet. They're both finally done, and now I'm working on mine...which is the worst one! It's taking a lot longer than expected but the results...as always...are worth it!
I'm thinking about donating a couple of her baby items...her swing and exersaurcer along with a diaper bag, a bottle warmer, the wipe warmer, and a few toys....to goodwill. I know it sounds crazy since we are trying for another one, but I'm so sick of all this junk cluttering up my closets!
And we still have a ton of baby stuff that we're keeping for the next one: travel system (infant carseat and stroller), pack & play, highchair, boosterseat, changing table, all her clothes...which will only be useful if we another girl, lol...three diaper bags, and many, many baby toys. So I guess it wouldn't hurt if we got rid of a couple items. Besides every baby deserves a few new things, lol...that is if we ever get pregnant!
Speaking of that, I have an appointment at the infertility clininc tomorrow for my mid-cycle ultrasound...hoping everything looks good!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment