Tuesday, June 9, 2009

LOL!

Things have been amusing me today.

We recently purchased a kitchen island cart...one of those with wheels...got a great deal on it too!...so that we have extra storage and counter space in our kitchen. This weekend I finished rearranging and organizing everything in the kitchen. I love it. Everything fits just right; however, when I go to fix myself a drink I open the cabinet to get a glass and instead see my spices and bread and peanut butter...or I go to get a spoon and open the drawer only to find the ziplock bags and plastic wrap. I then remember that I moved everything around. LOL!

Jeff got off work early this morning so I sent him to the grocery store with Jessica to buy some mustard and pickle relish so that I could make egg salad for lunch. They come back not only with the needed items but also 18 chocolate chip cookies from the bakery. I ask him why he did this...why he would bring home cookies to the women who is watching what she eats...who is walking 30 minutes on the treadmill almost every day....who has lost 15 lbs this year. He said it was because Jessica wanted them....boy, is he a softie! I love it though! And they are really, REALLY good...I've had three already today...I have very little will power. LOL!

And for some reason, our little girl no longer likes eating the crust on her bread. We take it off for her. I don't know why I find this funny...I just do. LOL!

No comments: