I guess our baby-making weekend is officially over....not that we're gonna quit trying by any means, lol! The IUI went well. I watched Jessica while Jeff gave his contribution and Jeff watched her when I had to go back...the IUI procedure took a total of two minutes....puts a whole new meaning on a "quickie", LOL! Now we just have to wait 2 wks to see if it was successful. It'll probably be the longest two weeks I've had to wait in a while!
A certain person keeps calling and asking if I feel pregnant yet...a little bit aggravating, but I know this person loves us and wants us to get pregnant just as much as we do. The answer is no..not really. It's way too early yet. And if I did, it could be contributed to the HCG trigger shot they gave me which can cause pregnancy symptoms....I know it has given me a few good hot flashes the past two days.
Jessica keeps talking about a little brother AND a little sister. I think she would like both....which I know she gets it from Dora. Although I think she's a little confused about part of it. On Saturday we explained to her why mommy and daddy were going to the doctor....that we're trying to have a baby and we needed the doctors help, but it would be a while before we could bring the baby home because it has to grow in mommy's belly first. She seemed to understand; however, she now says that the baby is gonna grow in HER belly!!! And I even brought out photo albums and showed her pictures of me when I was pregnant with her. She then told Jeff that one is gonna grow in her belly and two are gonna grow in mommy's belly! I can't begin to tell you how much we laughed at that!!!
I won't be blogging anymore about this particular subject in hopes that I can keep my mind preoccupied with other things and that way the next two weeks will fly by....don't know if it'll work but that's the plan anyway. Keep your fingers crossed for us!!!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment