I've mentioned the drastic mood swings I get while taking clomid, right. Well my loving husband has now nicknamed me Chloe...as in Chloe Clomid....my alternate personality. He says when he talks to me, he never knows which person will respond. Rachel...or Chloe.
One would think this would have made me even madder, but it actually cracked me up. Like I said in my last entry, he sure knows how to make me laugh even when I don't want to....don't know what I'd do without him.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey girl I know what you mean partially about the mood swings. Mine have been worse that ever here lately for some strange reason. I can't imagine being on any meds that would make them worse! At least you know he is dedicated to you if he sticks with you through the worst of times right? LOL! Well I am praying that you guys get GREAT news today! TTYL!
boy, do I! I'm so lucky he's willing to go through all this with me and put up with me and all my crazy medicated mood swings...they're not pretty, lol! But, he wants another one just as badly as I do, so hopefully it will be soon!
Post a Comment