Sorry I've been MIA the past two weeks. Visiting with our family doesn't leave a lot of blogging time but our trip went well and way too fast...as always!
We spent the first three days with my parents where we every afternoon found us swimming in the pool which Jessica ABSOLUTELY LOVED! We also made a trip over to Huntsville for shopping and lunch at O'Charleys....YUMMY!
Then we headed to Murfreesboro for a visit with Karla, Chuck, and the girls where we had a BLAST!!! And, yet again, we lost our daughter to Lydia. I love that they get along so well...and that it gives us a break, LOL! Karla even watched Jessica for a night so Jeff and I could go out...our first date night in almost a year! Our last day with them was spent celebrating Heather's 10th birthday.
And then it was on to Grenada! Highlights there would include Pepaw and Jeff taking Jessica out on her first boat ride, playing Wii with Robert (we're definetely getting one for Christmas now), stocking up on Southern Belle t-shirts, a trip to Tupelo with another lunch at O'Charleys, playing Tonk, and visiting with Tonya and Connor, even though that lunch didn't go so well. I can honestly say I will never, EVER eat at LaCabana again! We improvised though and went shopping!
We arrived home on Monday night, and I have spent the past 48 hours unpacking, cleaning, cycling laundry, and grocery shopping....that's the only bad thing about being gone for so long...getting the house back in order once we return. All I have left to do is fold all the laundry and do some straightening up in the bedrooms.
ttfn!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment