I spent yesterday morning running errands thinking I was so far ahead in getting things done for our trip and I get home and Jeff says, "So, ya wanna leave tomorrow afternoon after my doctor appointment." I'm game! However, instead of having a day and a half left to do laundry and pack everything, I had less than 24 hrs and 7 of those hours were meant for sleeping! YIKES! Needless to say, I've been running around here like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get everything done....laundry, packing, gathering toys and cds and dvds and snacks, and, of course, more packing!
I finally finished everything this morning and even managed to take Jessica to the park for an hour to burn off some of her excess energy. After all this running around the past 48 hrs, I'm ready to sit back and chill in the truck for several hours...more like 12! Now we're just waiting for Jeff to get home so we can hit the road! Shouldn't be too much longer...maybe another 30 minutes! AL here we come!
Oh, did I mention that this is the first time is 3yrs that I haven't had to pack any diapers or wipes? WOOT! Ought to make for interesting trip though....lots and lots of bathroom breaks, lol!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment