Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Randomness Again

We picked up Jessica's bed this weekend and put it together. It took two hours, but at least it's done. I love the storage shelves underneath it! I don't think I could have picked a better bed for her! Jessica likes it too and ,of course, has spent a good deal of time jumping on it saying "It's higher. I can see so better!" LOL!
I finally painted the staircase banister black though I can't decide if I like it or not. Jeff says he does which was a relief to me since I did it while he was at work yesterday! It still needs a second coat, so we'll see how it looks then.
My dentist appointment to have that old filling replaced is this afternoon...so not looking forward to it...ugh!
I'm making spaghetti, garlic toast, and an Olive Garden-like salad for dinner tonight...YUMMY!
AND....for those who don't already know...we're taking leave and coming home for a visit this month!!! YAY!!!!! We'll be leaving next Wednesday (the 12th), going to mom and dads for a couple of days, then to Karla's for the weekend, and then on to Grenada for a week! CAN'T WAIT!!! We're so excited and Jessica keeps asking to go to Karla's house so she can see Heather and Lydia, lol! I told her it'll be soon!
ttfn!

No comments: