Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Past Several Days

Our weekend started early on Friday since Jeff only had an eye appointment that morning to determine if he qualifies for the Navy to pay for his corrective laser eye surgery. He does!! Even though he already turned in the form for his CO to sign, I believe the waiting list is at least a year long, so it might be a while before it happens.

The rest of the weekend was spent as normal--running a few errands, spending some lazy time at the house, and eating out a couple of times, too! If you haven't tried the Asiago Garlic Alfredo from Olive Garden, I highly reccommend it. It was DELICIOUS! Jessie came by with baby Christopher and visited for a good while. He's getting so big and has some cute rolls on his thighs now! He reminds me a lot of Skyler. Of course, Jessica had to give him tons of kisses on his forehead when they left! It was so sweet!!!!

Yesterday I spent most of the morning straightening up downstairs and when Jeff came home, he watched Jessica so I could go grocery shopping. Today we still need to go to Sam's Club to buy our bulk items--meat and bottled water for the most part--and then tonight I'm gonna try a new recipe courtesy of Racheal Ray: oven-glazed apple lemon chicken with cordon bleu scalped potates....YUMMY!!!...at least, I hope so!

No comments: