We've spent the past several days buying Jessica's fall/winter wardrobe, and thank goodness, cause the temperature is really starting to drop. Target and Old Navy have the cutest clothes and last week Old Navy had a 40-50% off sale on baby clothes (Major Score!) so of course, they recieved a lot of our business--in store and on-line. What I couldn't find in her size at the store, I purchased on-line, so I'm now waiting on two packages to arrive. The only downside to all this is that once I start shopping for her clothes, I CAN'T STOP!!!!!! There's still a few things I think she needs from Target! :)
Yesterday we finalized the installation plans with Lowes for our laminate flooring that will go in the dining room, kitchen, and utility room. It's a gorgeous deep mahagany shade and will be installed on Monday!! After 10% off the labor cost cause the sales rep felt bad about the way Home Depot jerked us around, 15% off from the sale on Pergo flooring, $79 off cause we picked up the product ourselves, and of course, our 10% active duty discount, we saved $600, and the final cost was half the price that Home Depot had quoted us for!!!! MAJOR SCORE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!! Beat that Home Depot!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment