Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Blog

I decided to start this blog to help bridge the gap between Virginia Beach and three or four other states. There are so many family and friends that we don’t talk to enough or see near as often as we’d like to, so this should allow me to keep everyone up to date by writing blogs, posting pictures, and if we ever get a video camera, I can download videos as well.

I’m not too sure about the title yet and I’ll probably be playing around with the colors and layouts for the next couple of weeks, so just bear with me.

I’m pretty sure…no, scratch that…I’m positive this won’t be updated on a daily basis. I’ll do my best to keep up with it, but if you think I’m slacking or not posting enough pics leave me a note at mommy2jess614@yahoo.com.

No comments: