Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another Update

Well...the pack-out is complete and our household goods should arrive mid-April. Instead of packing and moving everything in two short days, the movers ended up doing everything in one really loooong day...and what a day it was! But it's done and now I can relax some....can I get a huge HALLELUAH!!!!!!

Jessica and I said our farewells to Virginia Beach and drove across 264 heading out of town for the final time on Friday morning. I wanted to cry but I'm too darn excited about everything, lol! We made our way down to GA to visit with Katherine and her family for a couple of days. Then it was up to Scottsboro to visit with mom and dad.

The week has been spent not doing much of anything which I am quite enjoying. I needed a well-deserved break after all the events of the past several weeks! We did manage a trip to Huntsville yesterday afternoon...Target and Olive Gardern! My idea of perfection...or at least pretty close to it!

Karla and the girls should be here tomorrow and staying through the weekend. I know Jessica is looking forward to seeing them just as much as I am! Did I mention Grandma Kathy is here too? I'm trying to savor every moment with all of my family cause I know it will be a *while* before I see everyone again!

No comments: