My back hurts...my feet hurt...I am mentally and physically exhausted. I couldn't begin to list everything I've done today in preparation for the move...and packing not only summer clothes to take with us to Guam but also winter clothes to last us the next 2wks. Oiy!!! Just thinking about it all gives me the beginnings of a headache!
I'm so glad and relieved it's almost done. As of right now, all I have left to do is unplug all the electronics before I go to bed and then pack our bathroom bag in the morning. The movers will be here tomorrow to pack our household goods and then Wed. to load everything into the moving truck. Thank goodness all I have to do is supervise!
Oh...I was finally able to pick up mine and Jessica's passports and schedule our flights to Guam. We will be leaving on March 4 out of Nashville, TN which means I'll be leaving here on Thurs to head back down south to visit with family and friends for a couple of weeks before we leave the states. YAY!!!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment