Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Didn't Have to Get Naked!

My follow-up with the infertility specialist was yesterday. No exam, so I got to keep my modesty intact....for once! We went over all the tests I had done, and everything looked good. All my bloodwork was normal; however, they did suspect that my testosterone levels were high due to my medical history, but since I was already on metformin when they did the bloodwork, the levels had stabalized.

We are still awaiting the results from Jeff's semen analysis before they will start any type of treatment. They are gonna put me on clomid to help with ovulation...which does result in a higher rate of mulitiples....and depending on how Jeff's little swimmers are, we could jump straight into IUI. I have another follow-up in three weeks in which they will start treatment and we're hoping that by the end of this summer we will get the results we are so desperately hoping for!!!!

In other news, Jeff just called and said they are transferring him to a temporary command over in Norfolk and he has five days to check out of his current command. He is also on limited duty for 6 mos....which means absolutely NO DEPLOYMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: