That's what time Jessica woke us up. All of a sudden I hear her voice and she's standing in our bedroom door saying, "I need to sit on the potty." I jumped up and hurried her into the bathroom where she did indeed have to go potty. I was VERY surpirsed that she actually woke up to go since we've only been potty-training less than a week!
And she's been doing AMAZING!!!!! She's been wearing "big girl panties" (with Dora on them, of course!) since Friday and has only had three accidents...one was first thing that morning which I expected and the other two were simply because we didn't make it to the bathroom in time. She's already wearing her panties at naptime and staying completely dry, and even though she does wear a pull-up or diaper at night, she's been keeping them dry on most nights too!
I never imagined I would have so many emotions over potty-training! I'm so, SOOOOO proud of Jessica for doing so well! I'm excited cause our budget will benefit from not having to buy that many diapers or pull-ups anymore...or maybe none at all....which means more money to save or spend on other things, lol!! And I'm a little bit sad realizing that she's not a baby or even a toddler anymore....she really is growing up on us!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment