....."is Foldgers in your cup."
ok....not really. I don't even like coffee....or waking up for that matter. I tend to be grumpy first thing in the morning. I'm definetely not a morning person.
However, when my sweet little girl crawls into bed with me, curls up in my arms, lays her head on my shoulder, and tells me "Mommy, I wake up. I slept good," it's a whole different story. Now that's the best part of waking up! And the best way to start a new day!
What's even better are weekend mornings....when Jeff is still in bed. She wakes both of us up and we cuddle and laugh and joke and carry on like that for a good 20 minutes....or even throw pillows off the bed like we did this morning. It doesn't get much better than that!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment