I just spent the past 20 minutes writing down important dates from my monthly cycle for the last three months. Why, you ask? I have my annual check-up this afternoon (oh joy) which is loooong overdue, and since I've been using the ovulation tests and charting my cycle the past several months, I've noticed some abnormalities which I think might be one of the reasons we're having problems getting pregnant. Needless to say, I plan on getting some answers cause ten months of trying for a baby is really starting to get to me!
In other news Jessica has been entertaining us with the "What's this" game even though she already knows exactly what it is she is asking about....so funny! I've been busy planning and packing for our trip on Sunday. I'm so excited!!!....still a little nervous about the plane ride, but I've already gathered together most of the stuff for our carry-on--wipes, several pull-ups, a change of clothes for both of us, a few quiet toys, a couple of her favorite books, crayons and a coloring book, her flash cards that she loves so much and a new puzzle toy she hasn't even seen yet. Hopefully, all this will keep her entertained for the two hour flight!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment