I finally managed to shake that funky mood I've been carrying aroung all week. My husband is so amazing for putting up with me this whole time. Writing stuff down seemed to help, and a lot of that stuff needed to be put out there anyway. I don't know....people have been frustrating me lately. Friends seem so hypocritical and others aren't realizing that their actions have consequences and how it affects others around them. You give them an inch and they take a mile....errrr, there I go again.....
Of course, having Jessica finally want to pose for pictures did wonders for brightening my mood earlier. Instead of saying "cheese," she kept saying "peek-a-boo!" And my camera actually behaved itself. I can't believe I've gone so long without taking her picture. I defientely gotta start taking more pics of her, especially if she's gonna be so cooperative....and my camera for that matter. Maybe for our anniversary, I'll finally get that new one I've been wanting.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad you feel better...sometimes talking about it whether it's actually talking or blogging helps!
Post a Comment