I haven't written the past several days since Facebook has been keeping me pretty occupied. I'm officially addicted to it and actually am enjoying it better than myspace....seems a lot more mature....and more people too.
Mom and Dad's visit was great but way too short...only two days. We ate out several times and spent a lot of time shopping. Of course, we had the most fun playing putt-putt golf. The last time Jeff and I had played was when I was pregnant with Jessica, so this was her first experience with it....one we're defenitely gonna repeat cause she loved it!!!!! She 'assigned' us all different colored balls, and, of course, she chose a yellow ball for herself. We all took turns helping her putt and she quickly caught on to how the game was played....so much so that when we would hit our balls, she would run down the course and either move our balls closer to the hole or go ahead and put it in the hole for us! It was hilarious!!!! Needless to say, we quit keeping score after the fourth hole! We had a blast! However, Jessica got really bummed out when the golf balls went into the last hole and she realized we weren't getting them back. She buried her head in my shoulder and cried for all of two minutes until she found something else to occupy her attention. I love that girl! Mom and Dad left Sunday morning and I miss them already......
....BUT.....Jessica and I now each have a plane ticket for March 1st heading non-stop to Nashville. Karla's gonna meet us at the airport and Mom and Dad will drive us down to Scottsboro. I'm so excited!!! I get to see everyone.....AND Grandma Kathy... for two weeks!!!!! TWO WHOLE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I already told Cherisa she will have to use her back-up childcare during that time. My only worry is how Jessica will do on the 2 hour flight. I've already told her that we're gonna fly on a 'hairpane' and she is more excited than I am about that aspect of our trip....any tips or advice on air travel with a toddler? Anyone?
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment