Sunday, March 21, 2010

227 Pacha Dr.

Otherwise know as our home for the next 3 yrs. It's a 3 bdrm, 2 bath single-family home with a 2-car garage, a huge back patio, and right over 1400 sqft...bigger than our house was in VaBeach.

I'll admit that I wasn't so sure about it at first, especially since I wasn't able to be there in person to look at rentals and only saw a few pictures for each one...and this one didn't even have a dishwasher! Despite that, Jeff said this one was the best he'd looked at yet, so I asked him if the realtor could go back out there and take more pics for me. She did, but I still wasn't quite sure about it. We all know it's usually the woman who picks out a house, and I was having serious issues with the fact that I wasn't the one looking, deciding, and making the final decision on our living arrangements for the next 3 yrs, lol! Jeff was! So I put my trust in his judgement....

And....I LOVE IT!!! It's soooo spacious, and I've never had this many cabinets or this much counter space in the kitchen. Each room has a ceiling fan and vaulted ceilings, and the master bath has a double vanity and a JACUZZI TUB! He did a damn good job choosing a house for us! I can't wait for our household goods to arrive and really get settled in! Oh, and hand washing all the dishes isn't all that bad, lol! And thank goodness for loaner furniture courtesy of the housing office!





BACK PATIO




LIVING/DINING AREA





DINING ROOM


KITCHEN




JESSICA'S BEDROOM



GUEST CLOSET...I love the doors!



LAUNDRY AREA and GUEST BATHROOM





BACK DOOR


MASTER BEDROOM






MASTER BATHROOM






Told ya he did good, didn't I! And did you like Little Ms. I-Like-Sitting-On-Top-Of-Toilets-And-Posing-For-Pictures!!??!! :)

No comments: