Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Randomness

Jessica and I have pretty much recovered from our "sickness" with exception for a few coughing fits here and there. Thank goodness...and just in time for us to return home. I hate it that our whole vacation was spent sick in bed.

Jeff's parents drove the five hours over here to visit us today and left a little while ago. Tomorrow we're heading back up to Nashville to spend a night with Karla and the girls before we fly back home on Friday.

In other news....Jeff is stressed out now. I leave and things go absolutely crazy there. I'm not gonna go into details, because honestly I don't have the time or energy to....I just can't believe the audacity of some people!!! It'll be interesting to see what happens next week.

AND...my appointment with the infertility specialist will be on March 31! I'm soooo excited!!!!!!!!!

No comments: