Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm Here!!!!

We arrived in Scottsboro at noon today since we had to stay overnight in Nashville because of the snow. I can't complain though cause Jessica got extra time to play with Heather and Lydia. I love how she disappears in the back bedroom with them and I don't have to worry about her! And get this....it's snowing in Virginia Beach! Jeff actually got off work early because of it! I leave and it finally snows!!!!

Anyway....our flight went really well. Jessica did AMAZING....like this should surprise me anymore! I don't know why I stressed so much about how she would do. When the plane took off, she actually laughed and said it was funny!!! She fell asleep about 20 minutes later and didn't wake up until the plane landed. I was relieved...and actually got to relax a bit too!

I'm off to go visit with everyone....don't know how much I'll be blogging the next week or so....just gonna enjoy all the time with my family!

No comments: