Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!!!

I'm 27!!!!!!.....don't really feel like it though. Some days I feel younger; some days I feel older--having a two-year old does that to you, I guess. She keeps coming up to me and feeding me imaginary food, lol! As for any huge celebrating or parties....we did enough of that on New Year's. I forgot how funny Jeff gets when he drinks too much.....quite entertaining!!!

Jeff and Jessica did let me sleep in this morning and I was woken up by my sweet little girl saying, "Happy Birthday Mommy!" That definetely made my day! Here in a little bit we're going to Wal-Mart to buy my birthday present--a new camera since I curse/hate the one I have. And then tonight we're gonna order Outback carside-to-go and just hang out here....maybe see what's playing OnDemand.

Hope everyone is enjoying the new year!!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Stroup Group! said...

Hope you had a great day...I have been in and out today so I haven't had a chance to call but I will try to call tomorrow...again happy birthday...wish I could have been with ya! Love ya girl and give Jessica kisses for me!

The Stroup Group! said...

Yeah I know...I didn't get a chance to call! Sorry about that. It's been busy! How's everything going? Are ya'll feeling better now?