Tuesday, January 27, 2009
One of Those Days
Ever had one of those days where you just feel 'blah' and don't really want or have the energy to do anything? Well, today is just one of those days. I finished the few things I had left to do on the house yesterday, and the past two mornings I have been up at 5:15 to walk a mile & a half on the treadmill before Noah and Kylie get here....I think it's catching up with me. Even though the kitchen needs to be cleaned, the living room and computer desk need to be dusted, and the floors could use a vaccuuming, all I really want to do is put a movie on and curl up on the sofa with the kids for a couple of hours. I think I might boycott doing housework today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment