Our holidays aren't going exactly as expected....Jeff's command realized that he doesn't have that many leave days left and since they don't like for members to go in the hole with their leave days, they denied his leave chit for New Years, so it looks like we won't be going home. We were really upset and it was very hard telling our family the news cause we were all looking forward to seeing everyone. Needless to say, yesterday wasn't the best day...added to it that the three of us have all been passing the same cold back and forth for about five days or so and haven't been sleeping well at night, so we haven't been feeling our best anyway.
However, we are looking forward to playing the part of Santa Claus tonight and seeing Jessica wake up tomorrow morning and finding what he left for her.....and also, watching her finally getting to open all the presents under the tree--the ones she has been wanting to get into for weeks now! I can't wait! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey girl...I hope you guys feel better soon! I hate to hear that you won't be getting to come home. We love ya and hope you have the best New Year ever!
Hey I followed your lead and started a blog for us. I sent you an email...check it out stroupies4.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment