Our weekend was busy and exhausting...so much so that I almost fell asleep in the recliner last night while watching Dexter.
Saturday morning was spent painting the dining room orange....my favorite color!!!! We thought we were done at 1:00 only to realize an hour later when it started drying that there were way too many uneven spots and some streaks so it would need another coat....which meant I had to go out later that evening to pick up another gallon of paint, and of course, since I was out without my child or husband, I spent some extra time at Wal-Mart looking at toys for Jessica's Christmas presents and buying a few needed items for our Thanksgiving dinner. After we put Jessica to bed, we both started rolling and were done within 30 minutes. Thankfully when we woke up Sunday morning, it was completely dry with no uneven spots or streaks! And, of course, it looks amazing!!!!
The first couple of hours on Sunday morning were spent cleaning up downstairs and then Jeff and I started a crock-pot of homemade chilli which turned out to be the absolutely best pot of chilli I've ever made....as said so by Jeff! Later on I went to Farm Fresh to pick up a loaf of French bread and some junk food since I was craving chocolate due to that annoying monthly visitor that won't stop coming around for...let's say...about nine months, which explains why I was so tired, crampy, and cranky all weekend. Apparently the ovulation tests that I've been using for the last couple of months aren't helping out any....at least yet anyway...we're gonna keep trying though, but if we don't get pregnant in the next 4-5 months, I'm probably gonna go see a doctor about it.
I'll post some picture of the dining room in the next couple of days and I promise I'll download and post the pictures from our trip home in October....I know.....I'm so far behind!!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment