Jessica actually slept until almost seven this morning which has become unusual for her since the kids get here so early during the week and also since she is still adjusting to the time change...I think we all are. I got up with her so that Jeff could sleep in (trust me, he's gonna be doing the same for me tomorrow morning) and put her on the recliner with a bowl of dry ceral, a sippy cup of milk, and a blanket and put a Dora dvd in so that I could curl up on the couch and snooze a little bit longer. That actually lasted for almost an hour and a half which was really nice. Of course when she saw me moving around all I heard was "Mommy, sleep good?...sleep good, Mommy?" It was cute.
A while after Jeff got up, we decided it was about time to paint the downstairs bathroom. We followed our now-usual routine--I did the cutting in and Jeff rolled it. I LOVE IT!! All we have left to do now is install base boards and put the over-the-toilet- shelf back up. I'll have to post pictures when we're completely done with it.
This afternoon I snuck out...without child and husband...to Barnes & Noble to buy the third book in the Twilight Saga--Eclipse--and so far I'm going through it as fast as I have the first two...almost 200 pages already!! I can hear it calling to me right nows which means I'm gonna go curl up in the recliner and get lost in my book until Jeff gets home from his poker game.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment