Our household goods will be delivered tomorrow! YAY!!!!!! I know it'll be one crazy day, but I'm so excited! Jeff even says that I have a "pip" in my step now, lol! I can't wait to have all our stuff here....to get everything put away, hung up, organized, and settled in...and most importantly, to sleep in our own bed...our wonderful, amazing king size pillow-top bed! :)
The only downside is the housing office can't pick up our loaner furniture until the 19th...which means that today was spent doing some straightening up around here, taking our clothes out of the dressers and chests, and moving most of the loaner furniture into the garage. Jeff and I did our room this morning, and I just finished Jessica's room. Tomorrow we'll deflate our air matresses and finish up the living room before the movers arrive. Jeff's also gonna pick up some bottled water, gatorade, and a 12 pack of sodas for the movers to drink. :)
I did mention that I'm excited, right!!?!?!!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment