It wouldn't feel like Easter without this one tradition...dyeing eggs! Jessica had a blast doing these and would hardly let me help! I plan on using half of them for deviled eggs and the other half for a small batch of egg salad.
We are the Moore's...Rachel (29), Jeff (29), and our beatuiful little girl--Jessica (4).
He is a MA2 in the US Navy and I am a stay-at-home mom.
We are a military family and everything that entails: pride, frustration, loyalty, insanity, and strength.
We have been happily married for eight years, and although we don't always see eye to eye, we couldn't imagine ever being with anyone else. I never thought that our three-month junior high romance would turn out like this. Even though he says he knew right away and was determined to always be there, even if it was just as a friend, it took me several years before I finally opened my eyes and realized what had been right in front of me the whole time. One day when my daughter asks me, "Who was your first love?", I can look across the room and say, "He's sitting right there."
In June of 2006, we were blessed with the arrival of a healthy, beautiful baby girl! We were ecstatic to finally become parents, especially since it took us two years just to get pregnant. From that very first day, Jessica Rylee wrapped us around her finger and became the center of our world. She is now a non-stop whirlwind of energy....a sweet but sassy, talkative, and very opinionated child! She is our angel...our everything!
We've been trying to add to our family for over two years now, and hopefully we'll be able to give Jessica a little brother or sister soon.
Our Angel
We made a wish; it came true. Our sweet child, it was you!
They say you can't measure happiness. I say she's about 35 lbs and 3 1/2 ft tall.
The kids screaming... phone ringing...dog barking at the mailman bringing that stack of bills - overdue. Good morning baby, how are you? Got a half hour...quick shower... take a drink of milk but the milk's gone sour. My funny face makes you laugh...twist the top on and I put it back. There goes the washing machine. Baby, don't kick it. I promise I'll fix it...long about a million other things
Well, it's ok. It's so nice. It's just another day in paradise. Well, there's no place that I'd rather be. Well, it's two hearts...and one dream. I wouldn't trade it for anything, and I ask the lord every night for just another day in paradise
Friday, you're late... guess we'll never make our dinner date. At the restaurant you start to cry. Baby, we'll just improvise. Well, plan B...looks like Dominoes' pizza in the candle light. Then we'll tippy toe to our room...make a little love that's overdue...but somebody had a bad dream. "Mama and daddy, can me and my teddy come in to sleep in between?"
Yeah it's ok. It's so nice. It's just another day in paradise. Well, there's no place that I'd rather be. Well, it's two hearts...and one dream. I wouldn't trade it for anything, and I ask the lord every night for just another day in paradise.
And I ask the lord every night for just another day in paradise!
Phil Vassar
We Weren't Crazy
We headed out to California. Everybody tried to warn us...said we wouldn’t make it any further than that worn out Chevy would.
We broke down a time or two--thought “maybe we didn’t think it through.” We were all we had to turn to when it wasn’t lookin’ good.
We coulda set it down when things got tough....coulda walked away from this love. We turned out right and proved them wrong...look at us still going strong.
Lookin’ back laughin’ ‘cause they called us crazy.
We were young, we were wild, we were restless...had to go, had to fly, had to get away....took a chance on that feelin'. We were livin’ for the minute we were spinnin’ in.
Maybe we were a lot of things, but we weren't crazy!
Josh Gracin
Living Our Love Song
Oh darling, would you look at me with my heart beatin' fast, and my shaky knees. It's pretty hard to believe after all these years, I still need you this badly.
You're dancing in my arms with a spotlight moon and a sea of stars. Oh girl we've come so far..... everything I want is everything that you are.
It makes me reminisce back to years ago on a night like this--teary eyed as you took my hand and I told you I would be your man.
So many things have come, so many things have gone. One thing that's stayed the same is our love still going strong.
Baby just look at us, all this time and we're still in love...people said it would never work out, but living our dreams, we shattered all doubts.
It feels good to prove 'em wrong just livin' our love song.
No comments:
Post a Comment