and still going strong!!!
Ten years ago I opened my eyes and realized what...or shall I say who...had been right in front of me the whole time....that this guy who had been a great friend for several years....the same guy who's heart I had broken back junior high...could possibly be that special someone.
Jeff, on the other hand, says he knew from the very first day we met (way back in junior high)that I was that special someone, and lord knows how he had the patience to wait four years for me to come to my senses! But I'm so glad he did!!!
I have to admit that at first I thought starting a relationship on Halloween would be a jinx, but days turned into months and then into years, and hear we are...still completely happy and blessed with a love that has multiplied immensely over the years.
That possibility...that spark...that connection...whatever you want to call it...that I finally saw between us on this day ten years ago...the one that he knew was there from day one...not only turned into a strong, stable, and happy marriage, but also created this amazing child we call our daughter
Happy Anniversary babe!!! I love you with all my heart and would go with you anywhere! I can't wait to see what the next ten years bring us or where it will take us!!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment