Thursday, October 15, 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Jeff and I decided to turn in early for the night....around 9:30; however, I'm back downstairs now since I couldn't fall asleep....must be something going around tonight!

Anyway....we're joking around and goofing off as we walk upstairs to head for bed, and Jeff tells me I need to be quiet or I'll wake Jessica. I round the corner at the top of the stairs and look into my bed where I knew Jessica should be sleeping. And I see eyes....bright, bushy-tailed, full of energy eyes! And then she laughs! She'd been in our bed for two hours, the tv had been off for an hour, and she still wasn't asleep!!! Jeff and I try not to laugh....too much that is! Luckily we were able to put her in her bed with no complaints...only requests for hugs and kisses from both of us...and she went to sleep within minutes.

Hopefull, I'll be able to do the same soon!

No comments: