Last night Jeff and I were discussing giving Jessica a bath in a little while and instead of saying "bath," we kept spelling it cause we knew that if Jessica heard us say it, she would demand to go upstairs right then and there for her bath. As always she was listening to our conversation and had to put her opinion in as well.
"I like B-A-T-H! I want B-A-T-H!"
I laughed and told her, "You don't even know what a B-A-T-H is."
She gave me this look and a half smile that said that's what you think....so I asked her, "What is a B-A-T-H?"
And she responded...."a bath."
My jaw hit the floor. I was shocked....and amazed...and proud. Jeff laughed while saying, "I guess she told you!" Needless to say, she did end up getting her bath then.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment