As of last month, a medical condition arose which requires necessary care and extended treatment, BUT the naval hospital was experiencing a shortage in medical personnel in the related field of expertise....which meant that we would have to be transferred somewhere else to receive medical care. We were told this would be a complete pcs transfer back to the states that would happen within 2 months! UGH!!!
Of course nothing has happened yet, and now we're hearing that the Naval Hospital has received new medical transfers in the related field, so we could possibly stay here to receive necessary treatment.
I have no clue what's going on anymore! I'm so confused!!! I hate this waiting game and all the back and forth, but worst of all, not knowing what's gonna happen or where we'll be in the next couple of months. I know the future is never set in stone, but I just wish we had some sort of idea what our future holds and some sense of stability. Maybe soon. Hopefully soon.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment