Saturday, January 2, 2010

What'd You Say?

We're sitting at the dining room table last night eating dinner. I had made some vegetables in the boiler on the stove and when Jeff had dished, he ended up having to much sauce/juice on his plate. He gets up and walks into the kitchen to drain some of it off his plate into the sink. And then he sits back down with us.

Jessica: "What was wrong daddy?"

Jeff: "I had too much sauce."

Jessica: "What'd you say?"

Jeff: "I had too much sauce."

Jessica: "What'd you say?"

Jeff: (making sure to enunciate every word) "I had too much sauce."

Jessica: "What'd you say?"

Jeff gives her this look and replies, "Nothing."

Jessica: "Yes you did. You said you had too much sauce!"

I cracked up...laughed so hard I had tears forming in my eyes!!! Even now, as I'm typing this, I'm still chuckling! Hope everyone is having a GREAT new year so far!

No comments: