As in the time of year to start Christmas shopping....I can't believe it....can you? The year has gone by so fast, and hear we are...two weeks until Thanksgiving and about 6 wks until Christmas!!!
This afternoon found us walking down the toy aisles at Target trying to get some ideas of what Jessica wants for Christmas....and BOY did she give us some...or shall I say A LOT!!! Littlest Pet Shop, NiHao Kai-Lan, books, movies, and so much more....not a lot of Dora stuff suprisingly. She seems a lot more interested in NiHao Kai-Lan now. At least I was able to make a decent list for her finally!
I hadn't planned on buying anything today, but we actually found a leapster game on sale for $15....$10 off of the normal price!!! I COULD NOT pass up that deal! Oh, and guess which one it was....NiHao Kai-Lan!!!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment